Understanding Your All Mountain Technologies Invoice
Your invoice lists the products and services that AMT is to deliver each month and the costs that your business is responsible for.
We strive to make our invoice as easy-to-read and straight-forward as possible, but we would like to spotlight six (6) items that we are most frequently asked about. Please feel free to contact our team if you have any questions about your invoice or services.
- A handy hyperlink to download a W9 for our services. https://www.allmtntech.com/w9
- The red boxes illustrate the Agreements that you or your business have engaged with. An invoice could show no agreements or multiple agreements depending on the level of engagement. Each agreement is titled as such and is bound by its own terms and conditions.
- Shows the Products that your business is utilizing. Products can be a stand-alone item or may be listed under an Agreement.
- Time-bound, subscription-based products will appear with their date range listed.
- Our Terms include a discount if you pay by ACH method. Use the client portal to pay your bill or set up AutoPay http://portal.allmtntech.com
- The monthly balance due for all services and products.